All of our Detour performances are free to the public, however we rely on donations to help keep our programs up and running... and growing! We appreciate all donations made at our shows and throughout the year.
It’s easy to support Detour with online, tax deductible donations. Just click on the DONATE NOW button and be directed to our secure website. Detour Company Theatre is an IRS 501(c) (3) organization.
Many employers sponsor matching gifts programs. Check with your employer and see if your donation to Detour can be matched.
1. Go to www.FrysCommunityRewards.com
2. Click on ‘Sign-In’.
3. Enter your email and password, click on ‘sign in’.
4. Click on your name (top right hand corner), under ‘Account Summary’ scroll down to “Community Rewards”.
5. Click on ‘Edit’ under Community Rewards.
6. Under Find Your Organization: Enter Detour and then select ‘search’.
7. Under ‘Select Your Organization’, click on the circle next Detour Company Theatre.
8. Click on ‘Enroll’
9. You will need to re-enroll annually - follow the instructions above. If you have re-enrolled correctly, you should see a green box with ‘Your enrollment in the Community Rewards Program has been updated'.
Sign up at Giving Assistant and start earning points for things you buy at some of your favorite stores... then choose to donate your cash back to Detour! We appreciate your support!
Coaches are the glue for our Main Stage and Up & Coming groups. Coaches work one on one or with a small group of actors to help facilitate learning, participation and success in weekly classes. Coaches do not have to have prior experience in drama or working with actors with special needs. We are happy to provide that training. Coaches do need to come with an open heart, creative spirit and a willingness to embrace this exciting fun-filled journey. For more information on joining our coaching team, email email@example.com
Detour welcomes volunteers who are willing to work in set-building, set-painting, costume production, prop creation and more. These jobs are all very show-specific and time commitment can vary from hours to weeks. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in helping and sharing your talent.
Tell your family and friends about Detour!
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram!
Come to a show! We value you as audience members... it's your presence that makes our performances truly a gift!