All of our Detour performances are free to the public, however we rely on donations to help keep our programs up and running... and growing! We appreciate all donations made at our shows and throughout the year.
It’s easy to support Detour with online, tax deductible donations. Just click on the DONATE NOW button and be directed to our secure website. Detour Company Theatre is an IRS 501(c) (3) organization.
Many employers sponsor matching gifts programs. Check with your employer and see if your donation to Detour can be matched.
Looking for another way to show you support for Detour and make your donation GROW? Check out Birdies for Charity!
BIRDIES MEAN BUCKS FOR DETOUR
You can make Detour Company Theatre a big bucks winner by making a pledge in the Birdies for Charity program at the 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open!
That's because Detour will receive every single penny of collected pledges.
BIRDIES CAN ALSO MEAN BONUS BUCKS
Detour Company Theatre will receive a 10% BONUS on the total amount of pledges collected on our behalf during the 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open Birdies For Charity Program.
HOW DO I PLAY BIRDIES FOR CHARITY?
You can pledge one cent or more for every birdie that will be made by the PGA TOUR players, Thursday through Sunday of the 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open. It's estimated that between 1,300 and 1,800 birdies will be made. Inclement weather may affect the total.
HOW MUCH WILL I OWE & WHOM DO I PAY?
Say you pledge one cent per birdie and 1,500 birdies are made. After the tournament, you'll receive an invoice for $15.00 from Thunderbirds Charities. You can either pay online, or make your check to Birdies for Charity. After collecting the pledges, Thunderbird Charities will submit the funds PLUS the bonus to Detour.
HOW DO I MAKE A PLEDGE?
Pledge online: Visit BirdiesforCharityAZ.com – select Detour Company Theatre as your charity.
For more information: www.BirdiesforCharityAZ.com
1. Go to www.FrysCommunityRewards.com
2. Click on ‘Sign-In’.
3. Enter your email and password, click on ‘sign in’.
4. Click on your name (top right hand corner), under ‘Account Summary’ scroll down to “Community Rewards”.
5. Click on ‘Edit’ under Community Rewards.
6. Under Find Your Organization: Enter Detour and then select ‘search’.
7. Under ‘Select Your Organization’, click on the circle next Detour Company Theatre.
8. Click on ‘Enroll’
9. You will need to re-enroll annually - follow the instructions above. If you have re-enrolled correctly, you should see a green box with ‘Your enrollment in the Community Rewards Program has been updated'.
Sign up at Giving Assistant and start earning points for things you buy at some of your favorite stores... then choose to donate your cash back to Detour! We appreciate your support!